Thursday, October 9, 2008

On Wednesday, Mommy gathered up her bag containing Moleskin, tape and I don't know what else and me. We piled in the truck and drove about 20 minutes to Janet Lewis' house where Janet would tape up my droopy ears. Surprise! Janet says we should wait another week because my ears are starting to stand up on their own. Yippee! Back at home, I am still having a time with house breaking. I just don't get it yet. Outside walks are for grass sniffing, antagonizing Kitty, horse staring, and maybe a little pee pee. The kitchen floor is for unloading #2. If that's being house broken, I have it down pat but from the response I am getting from Mommy and Daddy, I think I still have some learning to do. I am doing better about not yelping and crying up a storm when left in my crate. Guess I'm getting to be a bigger girl pup every day!

No comments: