Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've Grown!

Its been a week and a day since I arrived at my new home. When I got here, I weighed about 17 pounds. Daddy weighed me today. I've gained 4 pounds! It must be those Purina Chocolate Covered Lard puppy cookies! Just kidding. I've been chowing down on Purina Puppy Chow and drinking good well water. Pretty soon, I'll be bigger than Chaser. Much bigger. I pee when I go outside. Thats good. But, I still pee inside. I do most of my #2 inside, in the kitchen on the vinyl floor. It seems easy enough to clean up there. Of course, if Mommy and Daddy made me clean it up, I might start taking it outside but, I have no thumbs. I can't pick up things like loaded paper towels. We'll just have to wait and see how long it takes me to become completely house broken. I also have a difficult time not nipping at the hand that tries to pet me. I'll get over that. I've got a lot of growing to do. BTW, on Wednesday, Mommy is taking me to Janet's house where my floppy ears will be taped up so people will easily recognize my pure bred German Shepherdshipnessismmentness.

No comments: